It's a snapshot while I was walking with the tour group. The original pic was underexposed and I played with Photoshop to mask the defects. But I agree, it looks artificial.
Anyway, the pics taken by my digital camera were not as good as those by my analog cameras in terms of sharpness and colour rendition. I'll post some analog pics if I have time to scan them.
3 comments:
a bit too artificial, in my opinion.
It's a snapshot while I was walking with the tour group. The original pic was underexposed and I played with Photoshop to mask the defects. But I agree, it looks artificial.
Anyway, the pics taken by my digital camera were not as good as those by my analog cameras in terms of sharpness and colour rendition. I'll post some analog pics if I have time to scan them.
Eagerly awaiting your Angkor photos. Please post ASAP.
Post a Comment